Top Ad

Friday, November 18, 2022

Walter Beasley – Meet Me At My Place

Walter Beasley – Meet Me At My Place

PlaceeAccording to his website Walter Beasley was the highest selling full-time Professor/Recording Artist in modern history. He describes himself as musical “Renaissance Man” for the modern generation or the heir to Grover Washington Jr.’s throne. Now we should be impressed.

Behind these titles you find a man, who has devoted his life to music. A man, who walked through ups and downs and has found his inner peace. Beasley’s success as an educator is his seven-day a week work ethic. “I’m in love with my work and this wonderfully crazy work ethic.” No wonder, that he surprises us with a new album nearly every year.

His newest one is Meet Me At My Place (2022).

Buy the album here.


Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

No comments: