Top Ad

Friday, May 24, 2024

Lalah Hathaway Releases New Single “I Am” | LISTEN! New Album “VANTABLACK” Drops June 14th, 2024 #R&B #music

Music Royalty, Multi-Award Winning Singer-Songwriter and Producer, LALAH HATHAWAY Releases Uptempo New Song, “I AM” Lifted From Her Upcoming Eighth Studio Album, “VANTABLACK” 

The up-tempo and already fan-favorite song, “I AM” serves as the second offering from Lalah Hathaway’s upcoming eighth studio album, “VANTABLACK.” “I Am, I think people will be delighted to hear me with some tempo! I’m always trying to figure out how to apply these lush tones over dance music! How can i be featured on the subwoofer in your G Wagon? This is a 4 on the floor full of positive affirmation…I think i may have cracked the code!,” shares Lalah.

The anticipated eighth studio album will be globally released on June 14th, 2024, and is available for pre-orders now, via the Hathaway Entertainment/SRG-ILS Group (Virgin Music Group) label imprint.

Earlier this month, music lovers abroad were introduced to the “VANTABLACK ERA” with the release of the official single, “SO IN LOVE.” The song has already cracked the Billboard R&B Top 40 charts. ‘So In Love’ was written by Philip Beaudreau and I a couple years ago with the intention to pitch it, but we loved it so much and decided to sit with it for a while. I’ve recently added it to my show and it’s one of the most beloved pieces that we perform.” ‘So In Love’ has such a vibe and like a lot of the work i do, it explores some of the more non traditional ideas about love, and self love. The video does this on a grand scale!”, she adds.

Lalah Hathaway comments, “VANTABLACK was always the name of the project. The word itself has so much weight on it, I was really unsure of how to approach the idea of writing the song. At the time, what I thought were conflicting perspectives, actually began to shape the concept of not only this album but also how I saw myself. I started reframing how I saw color, in terms of being the blackest I’ve ever been and even though I’m steeped in who I am, it doesn’t exclude the other things that make up the sum of me. Similar to how all the music around me informs the black music that I create. So it’s all a melting pot and this song truly exemplifies that.”

CONNECT WITH LALAH HATHAWAY:
Website: www.LalahHathaway.com
Instagram: @LalahHathaway
X: @LalahHathaway
Meta: /LalahHathaway

2R’s Entertainment & Media PR


Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

No comments: