Top Ad

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ken Navarro | ’The Meeting Place’

Ken NavarroThe brand new CD from guitarist Ken Navarro, The Meeting Place, has been released exclusively at kennavarro.com. The Meeting Place contains 11 new songs, including 10 new Navarro compositions plus a superb version of the Pat Metheny classic "Lakes".

"I am thrilled with the finished CD; it is my most ambitious and mature work and I have never been prouder of my guitar playing and composing and the overall power and emotion this CD contains. I truly can't wait for it to be heard and I consider myself lucky to get to share so much of myself thru this music. And wait till you hear the incredible performances by legendary bassist Gary Grainger, the amazing Blues Webb on drums, Kevin Prince on percussion plus Jay Rowe's stunning solos and keyboard textures and Rob Holmes' hot and emotional saxophone work. Everyone involved stepped up to the plate and hit a home run on this one and I am so appreciative of their talents and efforts and their dedication to my music"--Ken Navarro

The internet release will be followed by a nationwide retail release on January 23, 2007. at retail stores throughout the US.

Find Ken Navarro CDs at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: