Top Ad

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Najee - "Smooth Side of Soul" on Shanachie 1/31/12 #jazz

Najee is set to release his latest album, Smooth Side of Soul,on Shanachie Records on January 31.  The New York based multi-instrumentalist has enjoyed a long and successful solo career in addition to his work with artists like Chaka Khan, George Duke, Herbie Hancock and Prince.  For this project, he enlisted the help of Phil Perry, Jeff Lorber, Darren Rahn, Chris "Big Dog" Davis and James Floyd of Pieces Of A Dream.  He says, "It is my hope that my audience will enjoy listening and experiencing this record as much as I enjoyed recording it.  I had a lot of fun recording this project and I hope the audience will have just as much fun listening." You can check out his video for "Just To Fall In Love" featuring Phil Perry on vocals here:www.youtube.com/watch.

Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: