Top Ad

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Jeff Golub Arriving At "Grand Central" Today!

Guitarist Jeff Golub is releasing his new album, Grand Central, today, March 6th. The new Narada Jazz album has the musical flavor of Golub's adopted hometown, New York City.

The set includes acoustic style tracks such as "Mojito," "Shockwave," "The Way I Feel Tonight," and the horn-laden lead single, "Hello Betty."

Golub also performs blues-influenced versions of Sly Stone's "If You Want Me To Stay," The Beatles'"Something," and the Four Tops'"Ain't No Woman Like The One I've Got."

Back in 2002, Golub released Do It Again, an album of all cover songs. He says he does have one cardinal rule when it comes to choosing songs to re-do: "For me, playing a version of somebody else's song is that, I'll never pick a guitar player's song. I always pick something by another instrument so that it'll automatically sound unique with me playing it on the guitar."

By: Janine Coveney - icebergradio.com

Find more Jeff Golub CDs at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: