Top Ad

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Shilts - "Jigsaw Life" - 7/22/08

News from shiltsmusic.com
I am very happy to announce that I have signed with NuGroove records.. The new CD " Jigsaw Life" will be out on July 22nd. The first single "Back On The Hudson" will be at radio soon, so listen out. I'll have news on how you can pre order your copy soon

I've just had the best time on tour with Was (Not Was) and am looking forward to going back out possibly in the fall ..It was great to be out on the road and visit new cities and make new fans along the way. Check out the bands new cd "Boo".... it's a must have album!

Other news is ... I have finally left the live band of Down To The Bone (after forming it 11 years ago). This was a bitter sweet decision for me and one that was not made in haste. I feel it is time to put all the time and effort I did into DTTB, into my own music and move forward. For fans of the band. Don't worry as I will be performing with the same musicians as I booked to play with me in DTTB and will be playing a selection of my favourite DTTB tunes, (mostly one's I have written), along with my music in my new set. So it's business as usual, upbeat & funky, with that touch of British charm & wit!!! ....... just keep an eye on the live page for dates near you this summer ...

I've been asked to perform and host this years Palmdale Wine & Jazz festival. This is a great day out with fantastic music and some of the best wines from around southern california. Performing with me will be Mindi Abair ..... Rick Braun ..... and Spyro Gyra!!!

I have been asked to return again next year in 2009 out of Miami. keep checking back for details on the cruise and the great lineup of talent that will be playing. Go to and check it out http://www.smoothmusiccruise.com/

If you decide to come and join me on this trip of as lifetime ... use the booking code SHILTS 01

Find more Shilts CDs at amazon.com
Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just went to hear him at jazz alley in seattle, he played some from his new cd, and it was very nice