Top Ad

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Upcoming New Jazz Releases - June 15, 2010


Africa-My Jazz - Africa-My Jazz (Phantom )
After Work-My Jazz - After Work-My Jazz (Phantom )
Al Haig / Jimmy Raney - Freedom Jazz Dance ( )
Alley Cats - Greatest Hits (Primarily A Capella )
Alley Cats - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 (Primarily A Capella )
Archie Shepp - New York Contemporary Five (Delmark )
Artswest - Redefinition (Oa2 )
Artswest - Vocal Jazz Collection: Redefinition (OA2 )
Artswest: Vocal Jazz Collective - Redefinition (OA2 )
Bob Barnard - Cornet Chop Suey (Opus 3/City Hall )
Bob Scobey & His FR - Feelin The Spirit (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Bob Scobey & His Frisco Jazz Band - Feelin' The Spirit (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Broadway Bell-Hops - Broadway Bell Hops 1926-1928 (Vintage Music Prod. (VMP) )
Broadway Bell-Hops - Broadway Bell-Hops 1926-28 (Vintage Music Prod. )
Broadway Bell-Hops - 1926-1928 (Vintage Music Prod. )
Cab Calloway - Hi De Hi De Ho ( )
Chet Baker - Groovy (Indie Europe/Zoom )
Clancy Hayes - Feelin The Spirit (Sounds of Yester Year )
Coleman Hawkins - Free And Easy (Sounds of Yester Year )
Count Basie - Count Basie And The Kansas City 7 (Analogue Productions )
Curtis Fuller - I Will Tell Her (Capri )
Dave Anderson Quartet - Clarity (Pony Boy )
Dave Burrell - Plays His Songs Featuring Leena Conquest (Rai Trade )
Dinner For Two-My Jazz - Dinner For Two-My Jazz (Phantom )
Discotheque Ideale - Discotheque Ideale: 25 Original Jazz Albums (Phantom )
Don Redman & His Or - Free And Easy (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Don Redman & His Orchestra - Free & Easy (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Durchatmen-My Jazz - Durchatmen-My Jazz (Phantom )
Eddie Johnson - Love You Madly (Delmark )
Embryo - Embryo's Rache (Materiali Sonori )
Eric Hofbauer - American Fear (Creative Nation Music )
Eric Hofrauer - American Fear (Creative Nation Music/City Hal )
Erstrand-Lind Quarte - Tribute To The Benny Goodman Quartet (Opus 3/City Hall )
Erstrand-Lind Quartet - Tribute To The Benny Goodman Quartet (Opus 3 (Swe) )
Fantastic Sound Of Wer - Fantastic Sound Of Wer (Phantom )
Fern Von Dir-My Jazz - Fern Von Dir-My Jazz (Phantom )
Freiheit-My Jazz - Freiheit-My Jazz (Phantom )
Gabor Szabo - Jazz Raga (Light In The Attic )
Gentle Jazz (My Jazz) - Gentle Jazz (My Jazz) (Phantom )
George Kahn - Secrets From The Jazz Ghetto (Playing )
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Jyoti-Ocotea (E1 Canada )
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Jyoti: Ocotea (SomeOthaShip )
Gerald Albright - Pushing The Envelope (Telarc Jazz )
Gerardo Frisina - Join Dance (Schema )
Gipsy Kings - Gipsy Kings ( )
Girls From Ipanema - Girls From Ipanema (Phantom )
Greatest Jazz Stars (M - Greatest Jazz Stars (M (Phantom )
Guitar Dreams (My Jazz - Guitar Dreams (My Jazz (Phantom )
Jazz Club-Chill Out Ja - Jazz Club-Chill Out Ja (Phantom )
Jazz Club-Party Jazz - Jazz Club-Party Jazz (Phantom )
Jazz For Kids (My Jazz - Jazz For Kids (My Jazz (Phantom )
Jazz For Rainy Days-My - Jazz For Rainy Days-My (Phantom )
Jazz Macchiato-My Ja - Jazz Macchiato-My Ja (Phantom )
Jazz Swings Motown-Jaz - Jazz Swings Motown-Jaz (Phantom )
Jimmy Raney - Freedom Jazz Dance (Choice )
Joe Venuti - Blue Five Swing (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Joe Venuti & His Blue Five - Blue Five Swing (Sounds of Yester Year )
Joe Venuti & The Blue Five - Blue Five Swing (Sounds Of Yesteryear )
Joseph Patrick Moore's Drum n B - To Africa With Love (Blue Canoe )
KAI WARNER - Jazz Club-Fantastic So (Phantom )
Ken Colyer - 1966 (Phantom )
Kenneth Arnstrom - Rhythm King (Opus 3/City Hall )
Klanggold-My Jazz - Klanggold-My Jazz (Phantom )
Knud Jazz Jorgenson - Knud Jorgensen Jazz Trio (Opus 3/City Hall )
Knud Jazz Jorgenson Trio - Knud Jorgensen Jazz Trio (Opus 3 (Swe) )
Ladies' Jazz-My Jazz - Ladies' Jazz-My Jazz (Phantom )
Lars Erstrand - Lars Estrand Sessions (Opus 3/City Hall )
Lars Erstrand - Two Sides Of Lars Erstrand (Opus 3 )
Lars Erstrand - Lars Erstrand And Four Brothers (Opus 3/City Hall )
Lars Erstrand - Lars Erstrand & Four Brothers (Opus 3 (Swe) )
Lars Erstrand - Dream Dancing With Lars Erstrand Quartet (Opus 3 (Swe) )
Lars Quart Erstrand - Dream Dancing With Lars Erstrand Quar (Opus 3/City Hall )
Lenny Popkin - 317 East 3ND (Choice )
Lenny Popkin - 317 East 32ND ( )
Lucy Woodward - Hooked (Verve )
Makoto Ozone / Phil Wilson - Live At The Berklee Performance Center ( )
Martin Sasse Trio - Good Times (Indie Europe/Zoom )
Mary Kastle - Beneath The Folds (Black Hen Music )
Mccoy Tyner - Nights Of Ballads And Blues (Analogue Productions )
Midnight Jazz-My Jazz - Midnight Jazz-My Jazz (Phantom )
Miguel Frasconi - Gleam (Porter Records/City Hall )
Miguel Frasconi / Denman Maroney - Gleam ( )
Mikrokolektyw - Revisit (Delmark )
Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue (Sony BMG )
Miles Davis - Miles In The Movies (Phantom )
Monica Mancini - Upcoming Release (Concord )
Monica Mancini - I've Loved These Days (Concord )
Nat "King" Cole - Honeysuckle Rose-Jazz (Phantom )
Nathan Eklund - Coin Flip (Oa2 )
Nathan Group Eklund - Coin Flip (OA2 )
Neal Hefti & His Or - Winner Is/Award Winning Songs1934-57 (Montpellier/City Hall )
Neal Hefti & His Orchestra - ...And The Winner Is The Award Winning Songs From (Montpellier )
Neal Hefti & His Orchestra - And The Winner Is The Award Winning Songs From 1934 To 1957 (Montpellier )
New Latin Quarter - Jazz & Blues Collection 1 ( )
Night Club Jazz (My Ja - Night Club Jazz (My Ja (Phantom )
Nur Mit Dir-My Jazz - Nur Mit Dir-My Jazz (Phantom )
Ocho Pies - Tropical Footprint (Pony Boy )
Paname Dandies - Le Swing De L'Escargot (Volvox Music )
Phil Wilson - Live At The Berklee Performance Cente (Capri )
Piano Jazz-My Jazz - Piano Jazz-My Jazz (Phantom )
Pietro Ciancaglini - Reincarnation Of A Lovebird (Rearward )
Re: Jazz - Electrified (Phantom )
Relax & Dream-My Jazz - Relax & Dream-My Jazz (Phantom )
Rich Corpolongo - Get Happy (Delmark )
Richard Qui Sussman - Live At Sweet Rhythm (Origin )
Richard Sussman - Live At Sweet Rhythm (Origin )
Richard Sussman - Live At Sweet Rhyhm (Origin )
Romantic Gentlemen-My - Romantic Gentlemen-My (Phantom )
Romantic Jazz-My Jazz - Romantic Jazz-My Jazz (Phantom )
Royal Air Force Squadronaires` - In The Mood-The Glenn Miller Celebration (Phantom )
Royal Air Force Squadronaires` - In The Mood: The Glenn Miller Celebration (Decca )
Soul Food (My Jazz) - Soul Food (My Jazz) (Phantom )
Spaced-Out Jazz-Jazz C - Spaced-Out Jazz-Jazz C (Phantom )
Stacey Kent - Fine Romance (Candid )
Stacey Kent / Jim Tomlinson - Fine Romance ( )
Stan Getz - Jazz Club-Plays Bossa (Phantom )
Stanley Clarke - Stanley Clarke Band (Telarc Jazz )
Steve Lacy - November (Phantom )
Steve Tibbetts - Natural Causes (ECM )
Sunny Jazz (My Jazz) - Sunny Jazz (My Jazz) (Phantom )
Swedish Jazz Kings - It's Right Here For You (Opus 3/City Hall )
Swedish Jazz Kings - 'It's Right Here For You' (Opus 3 (Swe) )
Tea For Two (My Jazz) - Tea For Two (My Jazz) (Phantom )
Tomas Ornberg - Nobody's Blues But Mine (Opus 3/City Hall )
Tommy Dorsey Orchestra - Hey There (Montpellier )
Tommy Orches Dorsey - Hey There (Montpellier/City Hall )
Voices Of The World-My - Voices Of The World-My (Phantom )
Warren Covington - Hey There (Montpellier )
What A Wonderful World - What A Wonderful World (Phantom )
Zachary Kellogg - Red Velvet (Pony Boy )
Ziggurat Quartet - Calculated Gestures (Origin )

Reissues
Glenn Miller - In the Mood (Cheapolata)

Our thanks to:New release information provided by allaboutjazz.com
The Upcoming Release Center at allaboutjazz.com is the most comprehensive new release listing for jazz music on the internet.
The information is updated biweekly by John Kelman


Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments: