Top Ad

Friday, May 02, 2008

Ken Navarro Makes It Possible to Listen to His New CD in Its Entirety Weeks Before Release!

From Ken Navarro ...
“I have been trying to work out a way to spread the word about my new, ground breaking CD The Grace Of Summer Light. The official retail release date is not until June 17 but it is already available at my website and we have already sold over 500 to fans who simply could not wait.

This is a very special CD, with stunning compositions and ground breaking performances from myself, Joel Rosenblatt (Spyro Gyra) on drums, Tom Kennedy on acoustic and electric bass (Michael Brecker, Al DiMeola) and Jay Rowe (Special EFX, Marion Meadows) on keyboards. It is already being called a masterpiece by critics and fans alike.

I want this new music of mine to reach new audiences and as many people as possible. So, I have decided to take an unprecedented step for contemporary and smooth jazz and make a page at my website where folks can hear a stream of the CD in its entirety.

I hope you will listen and I hope you will let other people know."
Visit website


Find more Ken Navarro CDs at amazon.com
Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: