Top Ad

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wayman Tisdale Is "Throwin' It Down" With New Grooves On 'Rebound'

Wayman Tisdale's eighth album 'Rebound' will be out on June 3 (Rendezvous Entertainment) and the album's first single "Throwin' It Down" is already a top 20 hit on the Smooth Jazz Charts. Capturing the celebratory mood of the album, "Throwin' It Down" announces that Tisdale is back in the game with an upbeat, jaunty tune that was co-written with Darren Rahn, producer of Wayman's #1 single "Ain't No Stopping Us Now."

Once predominantly recognized for his athletic abilities as an NBA great and Olympic gold medalist (1984 US Basketball Team), Tisdale's musical success has established his place as an all-star in the jazz world and attracted a team of accomplished musicians to join him on this album of joyful, laid back grooves. Special guest performances on 'Rebound' include country giant Toby Keith, keyboardist Brian Simpson, gospel legend Marvin Sapp and saxophonist Dave Koz.

Wayman Tisdale recently told The Oklahoman, "'Rebound' is a reflection of what has been going on. It has been one of those roads, a winding road that I have taken, and I thank god he has kept me and I am still here. I am encouraged by this CD, and the great musicians who have collaborated with me. This gives me the chance to show people I have made it, and you can make it too."

Track Listing
1. Rebound
2. Throwin' It Down
3. Front Runna
4. One on One
5. In Love
6. Never Gonna Give You Up - Toby Keith, Wayman Tisdale
7. I Hope You Feel It Too
8. Watch Me Play Again
9. I'll Do the Driving
10. Commin' Home
11. Turnaround
12. Grateful

Find more Wayman Tisdale CDs at amazon.com
Best selling smooth jazz at amazon.com
Jazz from Amazon.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: